Thursday, September 14, 2006



History: Ribbsaetermodels Mumbai(India).

In 2004 I came to New dehli(India) for a direct booking with Hugo Boss from Singapore. I had a model friend of mine staying in Bombay at that time working there as a model. He told me to come and visit him in Bombay and try out the market there. I flew to Bombay to met my friend and started to check out the market. At that time I didnt even knew there was a market for modeling in India. And little did I know,that India in fact is Huge Market Fashion and Entertainment Business.
I got in touch with a agency,who at that time was representing other internatonal models for the Indian market.
I started out doing really well with this company,and got some very big jobs.. Wich have lead to my success in India.
I stayed and worked really well in India for couple of months,before I flew off to Dubai to be represented by the same agency there. By the time I was in dubai, I had created a buzz about my self and working skills, loving passion for the modeling and fashion.. I came back to India after a month in Dubai to continue my work and success. Suddenly I had photographers, Advertising companies, and Desingers lined up to work with me for their Super prodjects.
After some time with my agency in India, Igot in to some problem with them regarding money etc. They agency in India decided to start cheating me with my talents fee's etc,and didnt want to pay me for the jobs that I had done. And at that time my cashflow wasent at my peak. So i turned to a billionair friend of mine for he's help. He came and assist me for some time so I could get on my feet again.
I told him that Ive decided to set up my own agency in Bombay India. He and many other people in the fashion Industry was very pleased to hear my future plans.
I went off to create my own Modeling agency name' ribbsaetermodels' after my last name.
Then i contacted several modeling agencies all over the world and explaining my ideas and plans. They where all very excited and wanted to start collaborating with my agency ribbsaetermodels. I also got in touch with all my model friends worldwide and told them to email me their portfolios etc. They all did... Now I had started slowley to build my company from the ground. I got my self a company car and personal driver'Sameer' who was to become my right hand in My business empire. My plan was to set out and met every person in the fashion,advertising and entertainment business there was. Who where in need of my services. Everyday me and Sameer set up about 6-8 eight business meting's with different companies,,photographers etc. I have always belived, if u do something and especially business,its very important to met the people in person. Its really gives another perspective of you and the person you are meting. Then talking over the phone.
I had now started to build my network of conexions slowley.
After some month working on the setup for ribbsaetermodels,I had accomplish things that had been taking other agencies years to do. Today ribbsaetermodels collaborating with 18 agencies from all over the world.


MODELS:





















www.ribbsaetermodels.com