Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ribbsaeterfoundation


the ribbsaeterfoundation is something that me and my father came up with. Since young age I had always feelt and wanted to do something for the less privileged people in the world. I Wanted to be part of making a change...

And this could be my chance to help and make a different in other peoples life.
India is a very poor country with many people of all ages suffering from not having food to eat for the day as many other countries in the world. Wich we all are aware of.. It really sad's me to see all this people walking hungry and begging for some coins to eat,or looking threw the rubble of garbage for some leftover.. India has a very big contrast between people who are rich and poor. And the problem with the goverment and politicians. They all are just to concernd about their own pockets and lifes,so they forget about the poor. In my eyes I guess they feel the country)India) is already lost.....
My ide to setup ribbsaetermodels,was by taking 1 % of the 30% ribbsaetermodels earn from every model in Town(Mumbai).. And start creating differnt types of Events,like charitys to raise more money to build schools and give the help to people who really needs it.
Im sure my dream will come true.....

How do you see on helping other people in the world ???